Sunny Shine Singapore

 What's up there? how was your national examination? oh please do not talk about it! well well, these are the photos when I was in Singapore. We spent the nights at G4 station (backpacker's hostel). I was happy to walk all over the orchard road, well you know it was not easy. Wasted money for ice cream haha bought it everytime I felt tired all over the road. wow Im feeling like throwback :D LOL.
  So, how was SG on October? oh please, no group of students holiday (that we, my sister and I hope there will be group of cool teenager) haha. No matter what, I miss this. :')

 marina bay - chinese garden - orchard - sentosa - merlion park - gardens by the bay.


























































This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply